For Reference

:@) SLIGHTLY RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) RECOMMENDED
:@) :@) :@) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bite Club :@)

Bite Club holds a special place for me as the king of burgers for the longest time in the Philippines. Sadly as all the burger fans out there know their quality of food started dropping at an extremely fast pace and forced the closure of their store along Katipunan extension.





Then Bite Club decided to reopen their doors in the Greenhills area along J. Abad Santos street. (it's across Ristras and beside Serenitea), and me being that fan that I was, hoped for something different with their new store.

I decided to go with my old favorite, the Bombarella. It's a 1/3 lb mozarella stuffed burger and go with any random sauce that I felt like that day. I chose to go random sauce because even if their quality of food went down, their sauces remained pretty solid.

Here it is.  


Bombarella P195 w/ Cajun BBQ Sauce

The burger was pretty thin, but the flavor did improve. The sauce as expected was pretty solid no complaints there. My biggest complaint was the bread was too thick and dry. You know that feeling when you bite into a burger and you taste just bread. That horrible feeling made me regret my purchase. It was really disappointing as a fan for the longest time, but don't get me wrong, the whole package is pretty okay.

My friend did point out that Bite Club could have been the best before because there was no competition to be found. Come on Hotshots was horrible, so yes it was the best at the time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ιt's an remarkable article in favor of all the internet users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

my site: Resort around Bangkok Critical

Related Posts with Thumbnails